LIFE AS A TEEN MOM
Monday, October 1, 2012
1. Place candy pieces in plastic bag and strike with heavy spoon to coarsely chop.
2. Place 4 ice cream sandwiches, long sides touching on a flat serving plate. Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top, making sure whipped cream extends to outside edges for best appearance.
3. Sprinkle 1/3 cup chopped candy pieces on whipped cream.
4. Repeat layers twice. Garnish top as desired.
5. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Cut with serrated knife.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)